Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Week



The past couple of weeks have just gone by so fast - that I find it hard to hard to believe.
I attended the Calgary Golf Show and while attendance was a bit of a dissappointement - we did get good participation in our gift package so that was nice. While I worked that weekend, some people came by and said that they had already received the 2010 Map Book and Visitor Planner in the mail, so they didn't need to pick one up at the show. They were very complimentary about the Map Book - so I was pleased that our distribution is paying off - several said that they had already planned and booked trips to our area. Yahoo!!

We are now in the process of finishing up our Tear off Map - of the Vernon area - this is very popular locally and it should be out in early May so I have a rather large deadline looming for that project.

Wine Tour bookings have started - which is always a sign of the new season starting - we are excited about the development of a new Golden Mile Tour, which will feature lunch and pairings at Hester Creek and finish the day at Inniskilling for an ice wine vertical tasting - should be a wonderful day showcasing the wines in the region.

Finally Easter, which is one of my favorite times with the family. Spring is in the air and it is just nice to celebrate with the ones you love. We had a weekend full of family - one night at my mothers' with all my brothers and sister (we are all getting older, so it is nice to have occasion to visit all of them) followed by dinner at our home for all 8 of our grandchildren and thier parents - Easter Ham and Scallops Potatoes - easy and homey for me to share with the family - Happy Easter Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment